Pre Treatment Instructions
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, plucking, using Nair, or bleaching for 2 weeks prior to your treatment
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning beds for at least 1 week prior to your treatment, although we recommend 2 weeks.
- If you have a history of Herpes, medication must be taken 2 days before and 5 days after the treatment.
- Be sure to cleanly shave the area to be treated the day before the treatment.
- Be sure the area to be treated is free of cosmetics, deodorants, and creams when you come in for your treatment.
- It is recommended not to drink caffeine within 24 hours before your treatment; it may make your skin a little sensitive.