Laser Hair Removal Benefits – El Paso, TX / Santa Teresa, NM
If you are tired of shaving, painful waxing or electrolysis, and messy creams, laser hair removal is the answer. It is the most effective method of ridding yourself of unwanted hair. It is a non-invasive procedure that works by selectively concentrating light energy in the hair follicle. This comfortable procedure can be performed in as little as 5 minutes to 45 minutes depending on the area treated, you can return to regular activity immediately following this procedure.* Of course following our suggested post-care is important to your results. Laser hair removal can be performed on any area of the face or body and is faster and easier than other methods of hair removal.
Laser hair removal requires a series of treatments that are based on several factors:
- Hair cells grow in cycles and can only be treated in their growth phase
- The coarseness of the hair in the area being treated can affect the number of treatments
- The coarseness of the hair in the area being treated can affect the depths and densities of the follicle
We utilize CUTERA® HR-Yag which is the latest technology available for hair removal and it is FDA-approved to treat all skin types, specializing in dark and tanned skin. Variable pulse durations and multiple spot sizes that the Cutera® YAG provides ensures the best results because it is able to adjust to every hair and skin type; it also gives the Cutera® YAG leg and facial vein treatment capabilities. The Dynamic Cooling Device technology provides consistent epidermal cooling and patient comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Laser Hair Removal?
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Who is the Best Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
How Many Laser Hair Removal Treatments will I need?
What are the side effects of Laser Hair Removal?
What does Laser Hair Removal treatment feel like?
Can all hair be treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Are there some people who should not get Laser Hair Removal treatment?
What is the Laser Hair Removal process?
What are the benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- Larger and sensitive areas may be treated using lasers than with electrolysis, waxing or tweezing.
- It combines the speed of shaving with better and lasting results promised by electrolysis.
- Laser Hair Removal is effective in any area of the body where younger, smoother and hair-free skin is desired.
How is Laser Hair Removal different from electrolysis?
How can I get more of my questions about Laser Hair Removal answered?
* Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Contact Azul Medspa to see if you are a good candidate.
Discover the new you.Azul Medspa can help you look and feel your best.
Contact us online or call 915-317-5212 today!